Our Immigration team are highly experienced in advising on all aspects of UK Immigration and citizenship. We have an established reputation for delivering exceptional client service combined with clear strategic immigration advice to a wide range of clients, including high-net-worth individuals, their families and their businesses.
- All Tier 1 points based system applications including Tier 1 (investor) and Tier 1 (entrepreneur)
- Tier 2 (General) and (ICT)
- Tier 2 (Religious Worker)
- Business visitor visas
- Sole representatives of overseas businesses
- Sponsorship licence for employees and compliance strategies advising employers on recruitment and labour market test
- Tier 4 Students
- Spouses, Civil Partners and Unmarried Partners
- Domestic Workers
- Visitor Visas
- European free-movement Applications
- Long Residency Applications
Frequently, due to the complexity of UK Immigration laws, documentation can be incorrectly completed and filed by an unrepresented applicant resulting in a refusal of a visa or leave to remain. In cases where a right of appeal exists, we have an outstanding success rate for our clients.
Settlement and Nationality
Once in the United Kingdom, the need for advice often continues with applications for visa extensions leading to Indefinite Leave to Remain (commonly referred to as permanent residency) and ultimately UK Citizenship and a British passport. As a result of the lengthy monitoring and application processes involved, we maintain long-term relationships with many of our immigration clients.
We are highly experienced in a selection of prime citizenship programs which allow high-net worth families to attain a second passport
Some popular options include:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Lucia
For more information on these programs, please do not hesitate to contact us.