We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or dissatisfied with services we have provided, then you should inform us immediately so that we can do our best to resolve your complaint.

In the first instance, please contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve your complaint. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case and no additional fees will be incurred by you for our internal resolution procedure.

What happens next

If you would like to file a formal complaint, then you can do so by contact us with full details of your complaint (please do not send any original documents to us).

We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within two-working days of receiving it.

Mr. Sandeep Jaswal or Mr. Tony Johnston will then investigate your complaint and will aim to write to you within 14 working days from the date of our acknowledgement letter.

Further Guidance – Legal Ombudsman

The Legal Ombudsman can help you by assessing your complaint independently, if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves or you are dissatisfied with the outcome.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:

  • Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint; and
  • No more than six years from the date of act/omission; or
  • No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.

Visit: www.legalombudsman.org.uk

Call: 0300 55 0333 between 9:00 to 17:00

Email: enquiries@legalombudsman.org.uk

Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ

Further Guidance – Solicitors Regulatory Authority

The Solicitors Regulatory Authority can help if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.

Visit their website to see how you can raise yours concerns with the Solicitors Regulatory Authority

Visit: https://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problems/report-solicitor/